For entities placing batteries and accumulators on the market
The offer of Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA is aimed at entrepreneurs who place batteries and accumulators on the market. Acting on the basis of the provisions of the Act "On batteries and accumulators", the company offers to take over the responsibility of collecting and recycling waste batteries and accumulators from entrepreneurs.
Cooperation with Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA ensures that the following obligations of entities placing batteries and accumulators on the market are met:
• to attain the required amounts of waste battery and accumulator collection and recycling,
• to draw up reports for relevant authorities,
• to conduct public educational campaigns.
The key strengths of Biosystem PackagingTake-Back Scheme SA:
- many years of experience in implementing statutory obligations incumbent on entities which place batteries and accumulators on the market. We are one of the first take back schemes dating back from 2002 when the provisions of the Act "On the obligations of entrepreneurs in the management of certain waste and the product fee" came into force
- professional consulting on current legal provisions on suitable corporate waste management. Our experts provide optimal solutions to minimise the costs associated with the introduction of batteries and accumulators on the Polish market
- competitive prices for assuming the responsibility to collect and recycle a selected group of waste from entrepreneurs. Having a nationwide collection network and using the technological facilities of WEEE Recycling Plant in Bolęcin allows us to offer our clients optimal and attractive rates for assuming their responsibilities
- flexible offer taking into account the specificity of a given industry. Taking into account changes in regulations and the needs of Entrepreneurs interested in our offer, we are open to negotiations on current and future terms of cooperation
- safety and reliability of meeting the entrusted obligations. Having a wide cooperation network with entrepreneurs dealing with collection, recycling and treatment of waste, we guarantee our clients the implementation of the obligations entrusted to us
Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA
phone (12) 296 66 25
fax: (12) 296 66 24